Saturday, June 13, 2015

Rhyme and Reason

Sometimes there is no rhyme or reason for the way things are and even logic eludes a soul on some matters.  But then again, what is life for but to live, to learn to love and to play in the beautiful garden we have before us.  Tragedy strikes only when we truly remain asleep, unforgiving, ignorant and hung up on belief to the point of oblivion.

There is magic in the love of life, the love between souls that have known each other throughout all time.  So many of us have connected over the eons and we just don't seem to want to remember.  If we did, oh the magical lives we'd have then.

The understanding that dawns on newly awakening minds is so very precious.  Indeed every soul is so very precious in ways that most just cannot possibly ever even begin to understand.  But I understand.  I see.  I feel.  I know.  I am.

That's enough for now.

Photo:  Dreamstime.com

No comments:

Post a Comment